Email Marketing Reports
Latest bylined articles/reports by Mark...
- There’s more love for marketing emails than you think
- 2013 Email Tracking Report
(For the UK's DMA)
- H2 2012 National Email Benchmarking Report
- How marketers should react to webmail service changes...at SmartInsights.com
- The Art & Science of Email Marketing...interview at SmallBusinessTalent.com
- Which subject line words boost response rates?
- Which works best? Specific or general subject lines?
- How to make more of the CTA in your email marketing
Popular articles at this site...
- 8 ways to write shorter tweets and subject lines
- 11 tips for writing better marketing emails
- Best time to send email?
- Subject line insights
- The future of email deliverability
- 42 top email design resources
- Bulk email lists: to buy or not to buy?
- Outlook 2007 and HTML email design
- Email open rate guide
- How to give your e-newsletters impact and influence
Whether you're a small business interested in starting an email newsletter, or a Fortune 500 looking for direct email campaign advice, there's a resource here with the information you need.
If you're new to all this, check out the plain English introduction to email marketing guide, which will get you gently up to speed.
Those familiar with the basics should stop by the email marketing blog, which enjoys an industry-wide reputation as the top independent source for new ideas and thinking.