Email Marketing Reports
Latest bylined articles/reports by Mark...
- Can a new subject line tool eliminate A/B testing? (SmartInsights column)
- 5 Questions with Mark Brownlow (interview at GraphicMail)
- Are you optimising for mobile email or just for mobile email devices? (SmartInsights column)
- How To Write Great Web Copy: Learn From The Pro (interview at BrainstormDigital)
- 4 ways to use a preheader in your marketing emails (SmartInsights column)
- The perfect social media update? (SmartInsights column)
- Is your email brief hurting your campaign results? (interview at Zettasphere)
- What if Santa was an email marketer? (SmartInsights column)
- 7 email marketing myths that may surprise you (SmartInsights column)
- There’s more love for marketing emails than you think
- 2013 Email Tracking Report
(For the UK's DMA)
- H2 2012 National Email Benchmarking Report
- How marketers should react to webmail service changes (SmartInsights column)
- The Art & Science of Email Marketing...interview at SmallBusinessTalent.com
- Which subject line words boost response rates?
- Which works best? Specific or general subject lines?
- How to make more of the CTA in your email marketing
Popular articles at this site...
Whether you're a small business interested in starting an email newsletter, or a Fortune 500 looking for direct email campaign advice, there's a resource here with the information you need.
If you're new to all this, check out the plain English introduction to email marketing guide, which will get you gently up to speed.
Those familiar with the basics should stop by the email marketing blog, which enjoys an industry-wide reputation as the top independent source for new ideas and thinking.